DIARY SERIES #1-Diary of a serial killer

                  THE DIARY SERIES #1
     
          DIARY OF A SERIAL KILLER.



I met him at dawn, 
While he was working on the lawn.
I love him a lot,
I stalked him,
Without ever getting caught.

I watched him eat,
I watched him sleep,
I was hungry to taste his fair meat.
(If you know what I mean!)

We soon started dating, 
And eventually ended up mating,
He told me he loves me,
And he was thirsty for my love,
I giggled and replied,
"But I am thristy for your blood!"

I kissed him goodbye,
As it was his time to die,
I took out an axe,
And cut his head,
 I cooked him for dinner,
And brought another boy to my bed.

It all started when I first ate my brother,
Which left me hungry for another.
Since then I have a fetish for men,
And I have been cooking them,
In my sweet kitchen.

This is a diary of a serial killer in Paris. When the police investigated her home, they found 27 severed heads of young boys and a diary beside it.
Some of their body parts were found in the kitchen. The diary contained recipes of cooking human males, how to cut them, and detailed information about how each of the victims tasted. Some of the pages were torn off. It also has the pictures of the boys and their cooked bodies and organs. It had detailed information about the murder. It is believed that they were her boyfriends. She lured boys, mudered them and ate them.

I do not have the pictures nor the writings of the diary, but I somehow manage to tear off some pages, before running away from the cops. You were reading it right now. I am hungry and in search of new victims. Any boy who is reading this page, BE ALERT. Now I know everything about you, where you live , what you do. I will come searching for you some day and eventually cook you for dinner.
My advice: Be careful about who you date, you might end up dating me.
Read the part two!
And the part three!!

Comments

Wanna read more cool stuff?

Smart Answers To Dumb Questions.

CAN HUMANS MELT OR EVAPORATE?

SITUATION SERIES #1- You are alone in a room with your crush.

Wanna be famous? BE THE WORST.

DIARY SERIES #2- The Diary Of A Ghost.