FUNNY DOG MEMES.


A dog lover? Then you will love this.
Feeling blue? No worries, cause what you are about to see now will make you feel RED!!
No seriously, they are lit!!



1. Foodies will understand.









 2. Life's daily annoyances.













3. When you  are tired of life... Or just hungry.








4. What's next?
Sorry for engulfing your intestines?




 5. Anyways, no matter how much you trouble me, bite me , scratch me, break my things, chew off my shoes, eat my food , I WILL ALWAYS ,ALWAYS LOVE YOU.



Note: The sexy model in all those pictures is my precious dachshund, Henry and adorable Max.




Still not satisfied?
Wanna read some more dog related content?
So here are more.
A diamond found, a life lost.
Doggy issues.

Comments

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?

Wanna read more cool stuff?

Smart Answers To Dumb Questions.

CAN HUMANS MELT OR EVAPORATE?

SITUATION SERIES #1- You are alone in a room with your crush.

Wanna be famous? BE THE WORST.