DIARY SERIES #4- The Diary Of A Vampire.

                      THE DIARY SERIES.




Dear diary,
I see these tasty humans writing in a book they call a diary, so I thought to give it a try because I found it realllyyy fascinating.
I cannot wait for the night to arrive. 
I am famished.
In the forest I don't see people passing by because of all the crappy stories they have heard about ghosts wandering in the forest,killing people amd eating their eyeballs and toenails.
Jeez!!
When will these dummies realize that there are no such things as 'ghosts'!
Yeah, vampires do exist.

We vampires are the coolest ghouls in my opinion.
They have stunning red eyes, effortless flight like bats, hiding skills like a chameleon, and fangs like lions.
They arrive after dusk to suck human's blood.
They will sneakily drink your blood while you are sleeping peacefully at night, pierce their fangs within your skin and suck the sweet crimson , don't worry you won't feel it, it's painless.
But after you get up you will notice the marks left .
You will despise them, swear at them but they won't care as as they have accomplished their mission to feed their cells.
If this is not cool, I don't know what is.

Even the thought of blood makes me drool!!!
When is it going to be night?!!?

*100000000 centuries later*

Finally! It's night.
Oh and look!
I found a new victim!
Poor lady! You shouldn't have been here so late at night!

Finally, I can eat!
See you later diary! I have a missuon to accomplish.

Dear diary,
I followed her home and no wonder!
Her house is marvellous!
There is ample of place to hide!

And there she is, sitting quietly, looking so delicious, reading a book.

Let her fall asleep...NO!
I can't wait for her to fall asleep!
I am half dead for blood!
I have to attack now.
And here I gooooo!!
..........
........
........
Clap!!

Aghhh!!
Blood thirsty mosquitoes!!

MISSION FAILED!

Note: Like, share and subscribe to kalement and mosquitoes will become extinct!
No.... they won't.....but...you can....do it..... after all...





Comments

  1. Wonderful idea to kill mosquitoes.
    Nicely written with humour.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?

Wanna read more cool stuff?

Smart Answers To Dumb Questions.

CAN HUMANS MELT OR EVAPORATE?

SITUATION SERIES #1- You are alone in a room with your crush.

Wanna be famous? BE THE WORST.

DIARY SERIES #2- The Diary Of A Ghost.