Poem: MOTHER

                          MOTHER
I am endowed to have a mother,
Whose heart is moulded of pure gold,
I look at the shooting star,
And wish that she never grows old,
She owns an exquisite place in my heart,
Which can never be sold,
I still cherish the bedtime stories,
That years ago she told,
I pine for her comfort in arms,
Whenever I am blue with cold,
Whenever I stumbled,
I had her hand to hold,
Till I reached the threshold,
O lord, I will never want to lose a mother like her,
Whose heart is moulded of pure gold.

         
                                           

Comments

  1. Lovely tribute and acknowledgement to mother's love for the child.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?

Wanna read more cool stuff?

Smart Answers To Dumb Questions.

CAN HUMANS MELT OR EVAPORATE?

SITUATION SERIES #1- You are alone in a room with your crush.

Wanna be famous? BE THE WORST.

DIARY SERIES #2- The Diary Of A Ghost.