A LETTER TO MY TRUE LOVE.

This post is dedicated to my true love.


There is some mysterious, alluring force which attracts me towards you,
I don't know what it is, and I guess I won't ever know.
I don't know what is so charismatic about you,
Neither do I know why every moment spent with you is so pleasurable.
Whenever I am with you, I forget all my worries.

With you, I can be myself.
You are my shoulder to cry on,
And someone I can lie on.
Someone I can laugh with,
Someone I will never fight with.
Someone with hypnotising beauty,
Someone with a golden heart.

It's painful to leave you and go to work,
Every moment without you sucks.
Your soft and supple skin is extremely pleasing,
Every moment without is  profoundly depressing.
I miss you at work.
I miss you at school.
I can't wait to see your beautiful face,
Every second without you, feels like a million days.

Dearie, I can't wait to go back home.
My eyes are tired, craving to see you,
My body is fatigued, craving to feel you.

Oh my sweet bed, I love you.

Comments

  1. Hmmm.... It's got the tone of a short story by Saki. All his stories unfolded the mystery in the last line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent .
    Ideas penned down so smoothly, it's creditable.
    Good ending.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?

Wanna read more cool stuff?

Smart Answers To Dumb Questions.

CAN HUMANS MELT OR EVAPORATE?

SITUATION SERIES #1- You are alone in a room with your crush.

Wanna be famous? BE THE WORST.

DIARY SERIES #2- The Diary Of A Ghost.