Diary series #5- The diary of a femme fatale.

THE DIARY SERIES.
The diary of a  femme fatale.

Lovely Diary,
Being exquisite is downright appeasing and by exquisite I mean drop dead gorgeous.
So alluring that no man can resist you, every girl envies you even strangers can't help but stare at you.
You are popular.
 Everybody wants to be your friend, everybody wants to hang out with you.
They can't help but compliment you.

That is how stunning I am.
I am not being arrogant or vain.
I am simply saying the truth.

After all, I had to work really hard to achieve that look.
Nothing comes easy.
But still, after doing so much, some people dislike me.
They call me witch.
After all, you can't please everyone untill and unless you sell ice cream for free.
........
I'll be back in a minute diary, someone is at the door.

Sir we have all the evidence. We should take action ASAP.
She is perilous.
So what are you waiting for? Put her behind the bars!!

Calvin(the jailor): Yes sir!

Yeah, tell me doctor.

Sir, after examining I found out that the blood belongs to 650 different people. 
There is a high possibility that it belong to the missing people.

And what do you have to say, Henry?
Sir some pages of the evidence are torn. The last page states that 
People who call me a witch know me well. They know my dirty secret.

Hmm. I see. Let's hear what the 'dirty secret' is from her.
........
.........
What the? Where is she?

Calvin: Sorry sir...I was careless...

********************************

Lovely new diary,

As I said, no man can resist my charm. Not even policemen.
Anyways, where was I?

Yeah. People who know me well call me a witch for they had known my dark secret.
But unfortunately,they didn't live long enough to tell others about this.

These people included my parents, siblings and close friends.
I miss you guys. I love you.
But I love me more.
You were a threat to me.

They called me a witch....
...Little do they know....

That I am a vampire.

If I killed many young girls to steal their beauty, I did not commit a crime.
If I drank their blood to enhance my beauty and to stay young forever, I did not commit a crime.
If I bathed in their blood to replenish my beauty, I did not commit a crime.

What do you think? Did I?
********************
This is a true story of a vampire named Elizabeth Bathory.
She is popularly known a the blood countess.  The is a hungarian serial killer  estimated to kill more than 650 maidens to stay young and pretty.
Luckily, she was imprisoned and died on August, 1614 at the age of 54.

The wife of Satan.
Aren't we lucky that now we have the option of makeup and plastic surgery?
Or else some celebs would have been serial killers!

Note: The owner of this page is not a vampire as drinking blood is disgusting and can give you AIDS.




Comments

Wanna read more cool stuff?

Smart Answers To Dumb Questions.

CAN HUMANS MELT OR EVAPORATE?

SITUATION SERIES #1- You are alone in a room with your crush.

Wanna be famous? BE THE WORST.

DIARY SERIES #2- The Diary Of A Ghost.