DIARY SERIES #3- The Diary Of A Lover.

                   DIARY SERIES #4
              The Diary Of A Lover


Dearie diary,
What is the worst sentence ever spoken?
Diary: Surprise test!

Beside that?
Diary: I want you to work this weekend.

Anything beside that, related to love?
Diary: It's over

Very close. Try again.
Diary: Sorry, I have been cheating on you.

Okay, enough guesses. All your answers are correct, but the answer I was expecting was :
I love you, but as a friend.

Ouch,Bad luck boy!

I know.I tried to convice her many times but failed.
I gave her expensive gifts, chocolates , flowers , a love letter which was written by my own blood, my time, my heart, my everything!

I stalked her and saw her sleep while hiding in the closet.
I also tried to look like her exes, her current boyfriends  and crushes but failed again.
She ran away, crying and threatened to call the cops, if I don't stop.

I would not stop love.
As the proverb goes," Try , try till you succeed" , I will continue trying.


Lovely diary,
I finally did it!!!
I finally got out of the friendzone!!

Wow, congrats! How did you convince her?

When my attempts to impress her by gifts , chocolates , flowers  and letters failed, I murdered hee past and present baes and crushes, skinned them, and wore their skin as a mask in order to look like them.
But she threatened  to call the cops.

So I got a brilliant plan.

What was it?

I broke in to her house, pulled out my knife and forced her to accept me.

She petrified, did so and begged me to leave her.

But you can't leave someone you love .

So I took out a knife, and glided it through her smooth and supple skin, killing her and kissed her rosy lips.

Bro, you shouldn't have done that, we have already ran out of place to hide bodies!

I know, so I decided to eat her sweet flesh and guess what?! 
While eating her, I saw a beutiful girl through my window and fell for her.

She is mine.

Dude, you rockk!!

Morals of the story:
1. Look before you friendzone.
2. Don't threaten to call the cops, call them on the spot.

More amusing diaries!
Part one!!

Note: The owner of this blog struggles a lot to bring out the best content for you. Please show her some support by subscribing to the blog.
Do it now, she is watching you from your closet, if you don't she'll murder you!

Comments and sharing are always welcome.










Comments

Wanna read more cool stuff?

Smart Answers To Dumb Questions.

CAN HUMANS MELT OR EVAPORATE?

SITUATION SERIES #1- You are alone in a room with your crush.

Wanna be famous? BE THE WORST.

DIARY SERIES #2- The Diary Of A Ghost.