THE SITUATION SERIES #2- When Your Teacher Punishes You

            THE SITUATION SERIES

When your teacher punishes you:
Your reactions:


The cry baby: You weep your  eyes off untill your eyes feel like the Sahara desert( The Atacama to be more precise). You plead your teacher to forgive you. Basically, you are the one I despise. You are afraid of your teacher punishing you?! You serious dude?


The normal obedient:  You obey your teacher reluctantly(swearing at her inside)No drama, no crying. You agree to get punished( while thinking of a plan to murder them)


The stubborn: No means No. It ain't my fault, so I ain't getting no punishments. Mah life mah rules!
The deny doing anything wrong, so you do not deserve to get punished. That's it. You keep on arguing with the teacher and they eventually get tired of you( or the lecture gets over). I am stubborn and I know it!


The fearless boss:  You don't fear Satan aka the teacher because you worship him(Jk!) You back answer the teacher like a boss( bonus points if you roast them) . They get annoyed and eventually yell at you to get lost. You get out of the class LIKE A BOSS. People like you are my favorite( I might have a crush on you!)
Read the part 1 for more details!

And if you are like me...



You smash their face between the doors(bonus points for smashing their sensitive parts...if you know what I mean), skin them alive (bonus points for applying lemons ,chillies and spices), scoop out their eyeballs and feed it to the vultures and burn them alive( bonus points if the burn down the whole school)

Note: The owner of this page is strictly against violence, subscribe to my blog to read more writings by me or else I'll murder you!
Read the part 1!!
Read the part 3!


Comments

  1. Ur observation are truly praiseworthy. U understand the human psychology to the core.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?

Wanna read more cool stuff?

Smart Answers To Dumb Questions.

CAN HUMANS MELT OR EVAPORATE?

SITUATION SERIES #1- You are alone in a room with your crush.

Wanna be famous? BE THE WORST.

DIARY SERIES #2- The Diary Of A Ghost.