POEM: MY STALKER



I have a stalker,
He follows me wherever I go,
And stares at me whenever I am happy and low.
He keeps a check on what I eat,
Is it eyeballs or hippos' teeth.


He is downright possessive,
Me being with others makes him aggressive.
He likes the stench of my dresses,
With my friends, he always messes.

I can't  tell the cops 'bout him,
For he hasn't harmed me still,
And I am sure he never will,
Because he is my lovely dog, Bill.


Note: This poem is dedicated to my annoying dachshund, Henry.


Comments

  1. Wow!
    How beautifully you have depicted your lovely stalker.
    Marvellous creation!
    Totally new thought.
    I 've become a big fan of
    your compositions.
    Lovely .
    Keep this talent mobile.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?

Wanna read more cool stuff?

Smart Answers To Dumb Questions.

CAN HUMANS MELT OR EVAPORATE?

SITUATION SERIES #1- You are alone in a room with your crush.

Wanna be famous? BE THE WORST.

DIARY SERIES #2- The Diary Of A Ghost.