Poem: Agony and Hope

                   


My eyes started to rain,
Cause they could no longer bear the pain.
I am tired of my life,
I want to kill myself with a knife,
Or hang myself with a rope,
Cause I am left with no hope.

I bless my children and kiss my wife,
Cause this is the last day of my life.

I told my family goodbye,
Weeping on the floor I lie.
I took out the poison ,
And visioned my death,
And slowly took my last breath.


But  then I heard a knock on my door,
"Dad, come and play with us!" My kids roar.
My life still has so much more,
Their sweet voices touch my heart to the core.

 Although my life has been  unfair,
But if I quit, they will cry in despair,
Pain and problems are a part of life,
Just like my children and my lovely wife.

In my sombre life ,
I saw a ray of light,
Which gave me the strength to continue the fight,
In the fight I may never win,
But I will never commit that deadly sin.



My kids hugged me as I opened the door,
And my wife looking gorgeous like never before.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I am not alone , you aren't too.
Stay Strong, as pain and problems and an inevitable part of me and you.






Comments

  1. Very beautifully composed ,dear.
    Good rhyming pattern.
    Try to read other poems composed by renowned writers to bring variation in your creation and ,of course , improvement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Poem. The rhythm as well as the meaning was very well synchronized.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?

Wanna read more cool stuff?

Smart Answers To Dumb Questions.

CAN HUMANS MELT OR EVAPORATE?

SITUATION SERIES #1- You are alone in a room with your crush.

Wanna be famous? BE THE WORST.

DIARY SERIES #2- The Diary Of A Ghost.