Horror: Trapped

                           

I am trapped. I don't know where I am. I don't remember what happened to me and how I came here.
There is no way out. It feels I have been buried alive. I am trapped in a dark ,quiet place and all I can see is brown gooey mud around me.
This place has a terrible stench of rotten corpses which makes me want to puke.
I am in the middle of nowhere.
Can somebody help me?
Whenever I try to escape from this stinking hell , there is a sinister force which pushes me back.

 All I remember is that I was with Tom. I loved him. I felt I am a part of his body. He loved me too...or that is what I believed.
Soon he started getting distant to me. He ignored me at work and one day he denied to even know me!
I confronted him and cried. He told me that everyone teased him because of me.
He despised me.
I screamed and got into a fight ...that is when he strangled me, and everything went black .
After I woke up I found myself trapped in this omnious place.
 I am heartbroken. The lovely times we spent together were long gone. Whenever  I tried to escape, something pushed me back.
 I loathed Tom.
 The torture was unbearable. I was furious and vengeful . I struggled to escape from this hell and ran for my life and luckily succeeded.

 But I wanted my revenge. I wanted justice. I wanted to insult and ruin Tom. I wanted everyone to know about the beastly, monstrous barbarian.

 So as I escaped from the prison, I revealed his nasty secrets to everyone.

"Oh Tom you're disgusting"
"It's a shame people like you exist!"
"Eww, Tom! Don't talk to me ever again!"
Tom was embarassed.

I laughed. I got justice.I was proud of myself.
 After all, it took me a lot of effort to escape Tom's stinky butt and enter everyone's noses to reveal his true colors. So damn it! I am Awesome.
Oh by the way, I forgot to introduce myself, Hi! My name is fart.

Comments

Wanna read more cool stuff?

Smart Answers To Dumb Questions.

CAN HUMANS MELT OR EVAPORATE?

SITUATION SERIES #1- You are alone in a room with your crush.

Wanna be famous? BE THE WORST.

DIARY SERIES #2- The Diary Of A Ghost.