I. A.M. T.I.R.E.D.

                     I.  AM.  T.I.R.E.D.


I was tired of the world, my nagging parents, my teasing friends, my annoying siblings, my cheating spouse, my obnoxious children.

I am debilitated.
I am fatigued.
I couldn't bear the exhaustion any longer.
I wanted peace.
I wanted felicity.
I am hungry.
I am angry.

So, I took out a knife stabbed and cut the body of the chocolate cake into pieces and savoured the taste , forgetting my agony.
I saw Nina glaring at me.

Mammaaaaaaaa!! Nina screamed.
Mammaa nooooo!!!!
Ahhhh!!

No honey, sorry. I ain't giving you the chocolate cake.

Ahhhhhh!!!

Stop screaming dear. I will buy you another one. Much Better than this.

Noooooooo!!!
Mommm!!!!
That is not a chocolate cake!! That is our cat!!!!!

That was the last time I spoke to mom before she went into coma.

Note: The author of this page has experienced this.
 1 subscribe, 1 pray for her.


Comments

Wanna read more cool stuff?

Smart Answers To Dumb Questions.

CAN HUMANS MELT OR EVAPORATE?

SITUATION SERIES #1- You are alone in a room with your crush.

Wanna be famous? BE THE WORST.

DIARY SERIES #2- The Diary Of A Ghost.