HELP ME!!

                  HELP ME!!


Can somebody help me?
My friends and family, all have been murdered and skinned .
The ghoul kidnapped us , to kill us and eat us.
All my friends and family members have been eaten by the atrocious human.
Somebody please call 911.
I am the only one left in the forlorn group, please don't let me die!!

Oh no!!!!
They are back!!!
It's the creature's child!!
It will kill me!!
No please stop!!!
What did I even do?!!!
Why are you doin-
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Mom, the banana's tasty!!!


If you like my work, please subscribe to support me!!
Love you lots!!

Comments

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?

Wanna read more cool stuff?

Smart Answers To Dumb Questions.

CAN HUMANS MELT OR EVAPORATE?

SITUATION SERIES #1- You are alone in a room with your crush.

Wanna be famous? BE THE WORST.

DIARY SERIES #2- The Diary Of A Ghost.